Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow.

Today. I seriously dunno how i wanna start everything...

I never knew 1 domo can possibly make you so happy.
I was happy enough to see you keep playing it.. :D
I hope you don't throw it.
It's was my last hope to you.

Sometimes.
I want to let you know that i cared so much bout you
But i don't have feelings for you.
I dunno why..
They keep telling me..
Ohhh.. you like her more than her liao larr..
but i dun think that's things should go..

曾经。。
如此的想要保护你。。
可你却永远都让我保护不到。。

你。。
宁愿
伪装着你那坚强的模样。。
也不肯让我知道你的懦弱。。
其实。。
你一点都不懦弱。。
你在我心中。。
永远都是那么的坚强。
那么的可爱。。天真。。无邪。。

如果。。
你肯让我这机会。。
我愿意
再保护你。。
好好让你知道。。
我疼你。。

Prefer to say now more than later.
It's the last console i can give it to Byl.
Not sure if you mind.
But... maybe this will help you to crawl over this.

It's water that brought you down.
I told you this today..
I hope you get it..
If you don't.. well.. here's the explanation.
It means..
It's your tears which is wat that brings you down.

我告诉你吧。。。
让你不敢面对他的。
并不是你自己的心扉。。
而是你自己。
你想想吧。。

想必。。
你也想保护她吧?
只是。。
不知不觉中。。
不小心伤害了她。。
其实。。她也不在意吧?

她。。
也只希望得到你的原谅。。
告诉她吧。。
你想念她。。

It's world that i'm talking here.
I don't get it.
Why life's so complicated.
I don't wanna console ppl.
And so i cried.
I'm helpless..
I getting moody and moody everyday.
Finding everything that is funny.. i don't laugh anymore...