Friday, August 6, 2010

Nobody cares ...

Stomach pain for so long liao..
Tell me mom.. she tak mau chap saya....
so.... dun care lahh.. let my stomach pain pain pain
The problem is not that i dun talk.
I just dunno wat to talk.
and i dunno how.

Next. Exams.
I failed 3.. in just two days.
Gosh.
How can i survive more?
I everyday also think.. how to tell my mom about this.
I dun suppose i'm gonna use my phone.. my com.. my tv.... after she heard this....
D: ..
so how? I can do anything bout it?

I was furious bout today.
I was sitting on d bus.. on my own risk.
- ON MY OWN RISK -
and so wat did you tell me?
' That is my place. You go sit there lahh...'
Ish. That place write ur name mer?
Siao lang... Fuckin you.
Get on your own lines..
I dun need to tell you everything i do.
Don't step on MY LINE.

Ahh. watsoeva..
Domo Domo Domo is cute.... : )..
Happy Birthdayyyy~