Monday, July 12, 2010

They dont care about us.

Nowadays, parents just care how childrens do their exam.
What results is their childrens gonna have.
They even scold their children for having bad results.

Which they already lose out their childrens feeling.
Their pressure.
I was disappointed with wat they do to me.
They bit me on d hand.
They slap me on d face.
Wat?
You think i really wanna get such a bad result?
I can say, this exam is the exam i studied most.
And u say i didn't study?!

Come on.
I've got my own pressure in my school.
I got pressure coming back home
You won't let me relax thats fine.
But i need my own freedom!
Don't always check on me when you're free.
Don't always disturb me when i'm doin something serious.

You said u give me too much freedom.
But actually u didn't even know what is freedom.
God.
I dunno.
I just hate-d how they tortured me with my results.