Saturday, July 10, 2010

Should i take d first step?

I dunno should i take d first step not.
It felt so weird you know?
You keep ask me to talk to her.
Ahneh...
okay lor.. i mar go talk lor..
WAlau.. wwe both talk till nothing talk.. and i keep blank infront of d computer.
Aiks.

want how do?!
I'm not tough.
I'm just tough to relationships. on d outside.
In d inside. I'm just a coward.

I don't know why i keep smiling.. every smile makes me hurt. makes me wanna cry so badly.
GAH! Today 24 prac, i keep shouting. Cuz i'm vry dizzy and i keep can't learn wat chua is trying to tell me. + i'm depressed for not see-ing you in.
ARGH!
So damn stupid.
Slap me.
Scold me crazy.
YOu keep console me ya?
= ). I like it errrr.... xD

Hheeeeee.....
Wheeeeeeee...;D
Chew chew and yidaiiiiiiiiiiii want birthday deee....
Wish you all happy birthday lahhh~
THe end..